Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER floor monitor, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VP1220F cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VP1220F’s 1.75″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the VP1220F puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 800 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound VP1220F is supremely affordable.
The VP1220F floor monitor stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, massive power handling and extreme portability, the VP1220F floor monitor is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class. Experience the EUROLIVE VP1220F at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to EUROLIVE Series floor monitors for their superb performance and extraordinary value
- Professional 800-Watt 2-Way floor monitor (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75” titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned “sweet spot”
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4” jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany