Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER floor monitor, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VS1220F cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VS1220F’s dual electro-dynamic drivers provide natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern – thanks to its custom-designed, elliptical wave guide.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the VS1220F puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 600 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound VS1220F is supremely affordable.
The VS1220F floor monitor stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, massive power handling and extreme portability, the VS1220F is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the EUROLIVE VS1220F at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to EUROLIVE Series loudspeakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way floor monitor (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned “sweet spot”
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4” jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany