MOTOR FADER MF60T
All electro-mechanical parts eventually wear down, and that holds true for the motorized faders in our MOTÖR keyboards – they undergo the wear and tear of heavy use. The MF60T is the same motorized 60 mm fader that came in your MOTÖR 61 or MOTÖR 49, making it the ideal replacement part for maintaining like-new functionality. The MF60T will extend the lifespan of your MOTÖR keyboard for many more years of the flawless performance you’ve come to rely on.
300,000 Cycle Lifespan
Designed to provide flawless performance for up to 300,000 cycles, the MF60T features premium silver-coated phosphor bronze wiper fingers that float gently on the surface of a high-precision 10 kΩ linear resistive track – for the ultimate in longevity and accuracy.
Legendary Mabuchi* Drive Motor
The Mabuchi drive motor used in the MF60T is recognized by professional engineers the world over as being ultra-responsive, quiet and long-lived. Adding to the quiet operation of the motor, the nylon gear and belt that moves the wiper assembly is crafted of the highest-quality nylon for fast, smooth performance and long-term reliability.
- Motorized 60 mm Fader for MOTÖR keyboards series
- High-endurance up to 300,000 cycle lifetime
- Premium quality wiper fingers made from phosphor bronze with silver-coating
- High-quality belt and gear for fast and smooth operation
- High-precision 10 kΩ linear resistive track
- Long-life, industry-proven Mabuchi* motor
- Designed and engineered in Germany