Old-school Analog Delay
There’s a unique sound to real bucket-brigade analog delay pedals, like the Behringer Vintage Delay VD400, that the guitarists here at Sweetwater absolutely adore. It’s dark and brooding, yet clear and atmospheric at the same time, offering both ambience and distinct echoes all at once. The Vintage Delay VD400 guitar pedal offers all of this and more, providing you with up to 300ms and a set of simple controls that let you dial in anything from a tape-style slap-back to long trailing effects. Cooler still, the VD400 offers split outputs, in case you want to send your delay and direct sound down different signal paths.
Behringer Vintage Delay VD400
Experience true analog delay and vintage vibe of real slap-back echo Vintage BBDs produce up to 300ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean Dedicated Intensity, Echo, and Repeat Rate controls provide awesome sound shaping Dual outputs allow you to run your direct and delayed signals to separate rigs.Runs on standard 9V battery or optional power supply for full pedalboard integration.First-class electronic On/Off switch offers noise-free operation.
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9v battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.