- Enables bi-directional wireless communication.
- Wireless communication range between ZM-24 modules up to 100 feet.
- Connects to a central processor from up to 1000 feet away using standard Cat-cable.
- Can be used in “coordinator” mode, or create a Zigbee network by adding modules
- configured in “repeater” mode.
- Utilizes IEEE802.15.4 wireless Zigbee® communication at 2.4Ghz.
- Easy mounting with adjustable antenna and detachable wall bracket.
- Receives power from an RTI control processor or the included power supply
- A 2.4 GHz Zigbee® enabled remote control and processor must be used with this
- model transceiver. It is not compatible with the 433MHz wireless interfaces.
- In the box:Power supply (12V, 1A), Installation bracket, drywall screws/anchors (2), antenna, CAT5e RJ45 cable (6ft).
- Power : +9VDC to +16VDC, 60mA
- RTI Com Port : Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
- Wireless Networking : IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee® network compliant
- RF Frequency Range : 2.4Ghz – 2.5Ghz
- Operating Temperature : +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Operating Humidity : 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Communications : OTA (Over-the-air) Programmable
- Enclosure : High-impact molded ABS plastic, black
- Mounting : Detachable bracket
- Dimensions -Ant. Flat (WxHxD) : 3.5” (89mm) x 4.0” (101mm) x 1.1” (28mm)
- Dimensions -Ant. Ext. (WxHxD) : 3.5” (89mm) x 7.25” (184mm) x 1.1” (28mm)
- Weight : 4 oz (113g)
- Warranty : Three Years (Parts & Labor)