Doorlock Unlock Access Methods : Fingerprint, Number Pad , RFID Card, RFID tag and Override Key
Double Authentication mode
Using this mode, both password and fingerprint are required to unlock the door, making your home that much more safe and secured.
The door lock automatically notifies users on the lock status, displaying messages such as ‘Locked’ and ‘Unlocked’.
Auto wake up feature
With the equipped IR sensor, the lock automatically wakes up once it detects you.
Suspicious movement alert
When the equipped IR sensor detects any suspicious movements for prolonged periods of time, the doorlock sounds a warning siren to ward off unwanted guests
Most convenient way to open doors : COMMON DOORLOCK and PUSH PULL LOCK
A robust and hack-proof structure
By consolidating both the handle and main body to form one robust structure, as well as the password and encryption protection, the doorlock is made to prevent any forced external intrusion, keeping you and your loved ones safe.
In the event an emergency such as a fire or earthquake, the one step push-pull handle helps to facilitate a quick and safe escape from the house
In home security feature
The ‘In home security feature’ prevents any external intruders by blocking door lock operations
(password and key-tags no longer works).
One-touch Anti-theft set-up
Set up the intruder prevention feature with a single touch to burglar-proof your home when your family is away. During this feature, an alarm is set off when the lock is operated from the inside; a sign of a burglar attempting to make an escape.
- Available Colors : Gold
- Max User Memory : 1 Master (PIN) 30 Users (PIN/Card), 100 Fingerprints
- Access Mode : PIN/Card Fingerprint Override Key
- User Friendly Interface : Yes
- Double Verification : PIN + Fingerprint
- Auto Card Detection : Yes
- Intrusion Prevention : Yes
- Out-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm : 86 * 387 * 61
- In-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm :86 * 354.8 * 63
- Applicable Door Thickness (mm) : 38-80mm
- Door to Gate Allowance (mm) : 65mm
- Power : DC 6V (AA Alkaline batteries) x 8
- Battery Life : Approximately 10 months (Average 10 times per day)