CMS 801 SUB PI
The CMS 801 SUB PI is a compact 400- Watt subwoofer that complements the entire range of CMS ceiling monitor systems. Thanks to a powerful 8″ long excursion LF driver, the UL certified CMS 801 SUB PI delivers dynamic low frequency extension and premium grade audio for music and speech reinforcement applications.
Optimized for Installation
Specifically designed with a self-aligning 5 way clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 801 SUB PI features removable locking screw terminal connector with loop-thru functionality. A low-insertion loss 60 W transformer with convenient front panel tap switching, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included.
- Compact ceiling subwoofer for installation applications
- 100 Watts continuous, 400 Watts peak power
- 8″ long-excursion driver for greater low-frequency response
- Pre-install version supplied without back can (available separately)
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 6 Ohm direct input
- UL 1480 certified for general signaling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Low insertion loss 60W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi-matte white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable grille for custom painting
- Self-aligning 5 way clamp mounting system
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- 5-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.