Tannoy CMS 803DC BM
The CMS 803DC BM is a full bandwidth 360-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilizes our third generation Ceiling Monitor System technology (CMS 3.0). Thanks to an all-new proprietary 8″ Dual Concentric point source driver with Omnimagnet technology on a Torus Ogive Waveguide, the UL certified CMS 803DC BM delivers wide and consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility – plus highly accurate and linear response.
Optimized for Installation
Specifically designed with a 5 way self-aligning clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 803DC BM features an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can and a removable locking screw terminal connector with loop-thru functionality. A low insertion loss 60 W transformer with convenient front panel tap switching, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included. An Arco style grille, which conceals the entire unit for aesthetic purposes and plaster (mud) ring are available separately.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 90 Watts continuous, 360 Watts peak power
- Next generation 8″ Dual Concentric driver featuring Omnimagnet technology
- Torus Ogive waveguide for improved high frequency response and directivity
- Blind Mount version supplied with acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can
- Integrated single unit construction for ease of installation
- UL 1480 certified for general signaling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimized for LAB GRUPPEN low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 CMS series loudspeakers per channel
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable magnetic grille for custom painting
- Self-aligning 5 way clamp mounting system
- Improved time alignment and phase coherence, delivering even better sonic performance
- High power and high sensitivity with extended frequency response and very low distortion
- Improved LF performance for applications where genuine bottom-end is a must
- Packaged with classic grille, tile rails and C-ring for quick and easy installation and simple stocking logistics.