Although the VX 5.2 is the smallest Dual Concentric full range loudspeaker in the VX range, it boasts an exceptional performance-to-size ratio. VX 5.2 provides a compact, yet punchy and sonically articulate solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement, as well as more demanding background music and high-intelligibility speech applications where clarity and natural vocal reproduction are paramount. Thanks to its twin driver design and flexible mounting options, the VX 5.2 is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications.
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 130 Watts continuous, 520 Watts peak power
- 5″ Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 5″ low frequency driver for extended bass response
- Precise 120″ H x 90? V dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor, delay and stage front fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- M6 pole mount socket for small-scale portable PA
- Optional horizontal mounting yoke (available separately)
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.