Turbosound Ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications, the Turbosound Impact TCI53-T is a set of 2 compact, passive 2-way full-range surface-mount loudspeaker consisting of two high excursion 5″ low frequency (LF) drivers with high temperature voice coils, matched to two 1″ ferrofluid-cooled neodymium high frequency (HF) drivers on proprietary elliptical waveguides providing wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion.
Each unit includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 Volt and 100 Volt line distributed systems, and also provides a 16 Ohm low impedance direct input. It’s supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket which provides the loudspeaker connections as an integral part of the bracket assembly, allowing the brackets to be sited, installed and wired independently of the loudspeakers being available on-site, making the final installation and commissioning of the system a greatly simplified process.
The architecturally styled glass-filled impact-resistant enclosure is finished in semi-matte black to fit unobtrusively in virtually any environment. M6 threaded rigging points are provided on the rear for use with Turbosound wall and ceiling brackets, along with OmniMount brackets (all sold separately), and a ⅜” threaded insert is provided behind an EPDM rubber cover on the cabinet’s bottom, for use with microphone stands as a spot monitor.
- Compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous, 480 Watts peak power
- High excursion dual 5″ low frequency drivers with high temperature voice coil
- Dual 1″ ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matte black finish fits unobtrusively in virtually any environment
- 2x M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount brackets
- ⅜” mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in England